Política de Comunicaciones Electrónicas
Last updated: January 11, 2022
Please read this information carefully.
- “We,” “us,” “our” and “Milo Credit” means Milo Holdings, Inc. and its including Milo Credit LLC.
- “Communication” means any information that we are required by law to provide to you in writing in connection with your application or any information we may otherwise provide to you relating to any Milo Credit Product that you obtain from us. This includes, but is not limited to, all communications, agreements, policies, documents, notices and disclosures.
- “Milo Credit Product” means each and every account, product or service we offer that you apply for, own, use, administer or access, either now or in the future, including electronic services.
Electronic delivery of communications
By consenting to this Electronic Communications Policy, any Communications we provide to you may be provided in electronic form. We may also use electronic signatures and obtain them from you as part of our transactions with you. All communications that we provide to you electronically will be provided either directly to your email address on file in your online account, on our website, or on your online account.
Your consent covers all Communications relating to any Milo Credit product. Your consent remains in effect until you give us notice that you are withdrawing it.
Hardware and software requirements
Before you consent, you should consider whether you have the following required hardware and software capabilities to access, view and retain Communications:
- access to a computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, accessing, displaying and either printing or storing Communications electronically. Your Internet browser must meet the following minimum requirements: the current and previous major releases of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari on a rolling basis. Also, the specific Internet Browser must support at least 256-bit encryption;
- a valid email address (your email address on file with Milo Credit).
We will notify you of any changes to these requirements that create a risk that you may not be able to receive Communications electronically.
By giving your consent you are confirming that you have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Communications for your records.
Withdrawing your consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your withdrawal of consent will become effective after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it.
If you fail to provide consent, or if you withdraw your consent to receive Communications electronically, Milo Credit reserves the right to either deny your application for a Milo Credit Product, restrict or deactivate your online account, close your account, or charge additional fees for paper copies.
Requesting paper copies of electronic Communications
If, after you consent to receive Communications electronically, you would like a paper copy of a Communication we previously sent you, you may request a copy within 180 days of the date we provided the Communication to you by contacting us as described above. In order for us to send you paper copies, you must have a current street address on file as your “Current Address” in your Milo Credit online account. Milo Credit may charge you a record request fee for paper copies of each Communication.
Updating your contact information
You must promptly notify us of any change to your email address so that Milo Credit can communicate with you electronically. You may do so by calling us at 1-(888) 433-6456.
You understand and agree that if Milo Credit sends you an electronic Communication but you do not receive it because your email address on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by your service provider, or you are otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, Milo Credit will be deemed to have provided the Communication to you.